As the conference will focus on S & T Libraries, we will have invited talks, expert presentations on the theme and sub-themes. These talks, presentations will focus on practical aspects and innovative work being carried out, new services introduced, innovative research work done, technologies implemented, best practices and case studies highlighting different aspects of S & T libraries.
In addition, few selected presentations focusing mainly on practical aspects, best practices and successful implementation of services will be encouraged. We invite you to submit a brief proposal/abstract of the proposed presentation on the theme “Changing Landscape of Science & Technology Libraries” and on any of the following sub-themes of the conference. The abstract should be sent through Online Form.
Professionals whose proposals are selected (based on their relevance to the conference, sub-theme, clarity, quality, originality and timeliness) for presentation will be requested to submit a soft-copy of the Presentation slides in MS-PPT. Intimation about the final acceptance of the presentation and inclusion in the schedule for presentation will be communicated to respective presenter(s).
Instructions for Presentation
- All proposals/abstracts submitted should be in English and must be based on the original work carried out by the presenter and have not been published or presented before.
- Each presentation of the proposal/abstract should be limited to 12 slides.
- Each presenter will be given only 10 minutes to articulate, highlight and present core of their proposal.
- Presenters of accepted presentation must register and attend the conference.
- Abstracts and Power Point presentations will be published on the Conference website.
- If the presentations have any special technical requirements, organizers should be informed in advance.
Best Presentation Award
The Presentations will be evaluated by a panel of experts for the content, innovation and presentation. Best Presentation will receive an award.
- Deadline for submitting proposal/abstract extended till: 20th January 2019
- Deadline for notifying acceptance of proposal to Presenter:
25th January 2019
- Deadline for submission of final Power Point slides for Presentation: 17th February 2019
- Registration Starts from: 1st November 2018
- Deadline for Registration: 11th February 2019
- 28 February – 02 March, 2019 (Thursday – Saturday)