To give an opportunity to the young library and information professionals and researchers, Poster presentations highlighting the outcome of successful studies or innovative practices are invited on the theme and sub themes of the conference.
Guidelines for Posters
- Poster presenters should describe their topics by text, graphics, photographs, illustrations etc.
- Posters must be written and presented in English Language.
- Your poster should be in the standard size i.e, A0 vertical (841mm x 1189mm).
- Presenters of accepted posters must register and attend the conference for the poster to be displayed and presented.
- Posters will be displayed in a designated space at the Conference venue. Display stands will be provided. Presenter is required to bring the printed poster. No poster printing is available either on the campus or at the conference venue.
- Display stands for posters will be ready by Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 9.00am and all posters should be put up by then.
- A final abstract of accepted poster as well as your profile will be published in the Conference programme schedule and on the conference website.
- A soft copy of poster on post conference will be hosted on the conference website.
- All deadlines for posters will be the same as the main presentations.
Best Poster Award
The posters will be evaluated by a panel of experts for the content, innovation and presentation. Best poster will receive an award.
- Deadline for submitting proposal/abstract of Poster Extended till: 20th January 2019
- Deadline for notifying acceptance of poster proposal to Presenter: 25th January 2019
- Deadline for submission of final version of the soft copy of the poster : 15th February 2019
- Registration Starts from: 1st November 2018
- Deadline for Registration: 31st January 2019
- 28 February – 02 March, 2019 (Thursday – Saturday)